Innovative Life Options (LIFE) provides resources, information, guidance and support to individuals with an intellectual disability, their support networks and the community.
Through A PERSON CENTERED APPROACH we empower individuals and their support network in moving their vision to reality within the framework of valued and meaningful relationships.
- People have a right to design a life of their choosing, be treated with respect and have opportunities to explore personal growth
- Focusing on relationships, gifts and celebration leads to connectedness and increased safety
- People flourish when gifts and capacities are recognized and when they have rich and diverse relationships
- In INCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
Our Staff Team uses a variety of approaches to assist individuals in planning their lives. Examples include -
- Making Action Plans (MAPS)
- Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope (PATH)
- Personal Outcome Measures (POM)
- Person-Centered Planning
CHECK OUT WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER!
- In the Company of Friends
- Options for Services
- Community Navigator